Dear Parent/ Guardian,
Welcome to Mini Meads. Mini Meads are football training sessions to help develop children for their transition to playing football into our U7’s teams. These sessions are ran by fully qualified FA coaches and in a safe environemnt where the player can enjoy their first experience of organised football.
This membership pack includes a signing on form, medical contacts form and consent forms, it takes 10 minutes to complete. Once completed, your form will be sent directly to our coach who will send you the first fee installment invoice.
£4.00 per session paid one month in advance, payment is made via emailed PayPal invoice
Training Schedule (school term times, excluding bank holiday weekends)
September: Moredon Playing Fields (grass pitch) – Saturdays 09.00 – 09:45
October to December: Kingsdown School (3G pitch) – Saturdays 09.00 – 09.45
January to July : Moredon Playing Fields (3G pitch) – Saturdays 09.00 – 09.45
Training Dates & Monthly Fees (per player)
September: Saturday 5th, 12th, 19, 26th = £16.00
October: Saturday 3rd, 10th, 17th = £12.00
November: Saturday 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th = £16.00
December: Saturday 5th, 12th = £8.00
January: Saturday 9th, 16th, 12rd, 30th = £16.00
February: Saturday 6th, 27th = £8.00
March: Saturday 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th = £16.00
April: Saturday 17th, 24th £8
May, Saturday 8th, 15th, 22nd = £16.00
June: Saturday 12th, 19th, 26th = £16.00
July: Saturday 3rd, 10th, 17th = £16.00
- Parents/Guardians must remain present during training sessions.
- Our Football Activity Consent Form for Covid-19 must be completed prior to every training session.
- Mini Meads age group is four to five years old boys & girls, players who are six years old can play for FC Abbey Meads Youth U7’s.
- Matches are not prohibited by the FA for players of ages five years & below, ie Mini Meads cannot enter football leagues, tournaments, play cup matches or friendly matches.
- Club in house training matches are allowed, ie Mini Meads v Mini Meads.
- A Mini Meads kit can be purchased from the club (shirt, shorts & socks) for £20.00, this is not compulsory.
- Players must attend training with a drink, shin pads, suitable footwear, i.e. football boots for grass pitches or astro trainers/football boots with plastic molded studs (not metal) for 3G all weather pitches.
- If your child turns six years old during this season they can transfer to our U7’s teams & play up a year (subject to space in the U7’s team) & play back in their own age group U7’s the following season.
By signing the club membership forms you agree to these terms.
Chris Dean/Lisa Smith
FC Abbey Meads Club Secretaries